About M3NetsWelcome to the group M3Nets (Multi-Modal Mobility Networks) at Beihang University!
The major interest of our group is in the development of efficient and scalable algorithms and analysis techniques for large transportation networks. Our ultimate goal is to contribute to the design of pervasive, intelligent, and efficient cyber-physical infrastructure systems. Relevant research topics include, but are not limited to, network design, machine learning, big data, and complex network science.
- May 12th, 2021: Our work on
TLQP: Early-stage Transportation Lock-down and Quarantine Problemwas accepted by Transportation Research Part C: Methodological.
- May 3rd, 2021: Yifan's work on
Airline Integrated Robust Scheduling with a Variable Neighborhood Search based Heuristicwas accepted by Transportation Research Part B: Methodological. Congratulations!
- March 14th, 2021: Our survey with Anming Zhang regarding the impact of COVID-19 on air transportation was accepted by the Journal of Air Transport Management.
- March 9th, 2021: Our study with Anming Zhang on the degree of synchronization between air transport connectivity and COVID-19 cases was accepted by the journal Transport Policy.
- January 20th, 2021: Our review with Eike Stumpf regarding On-Demand Air Mobility literature was accepted by the Journal of Advanced Transportation.
- December 28th, 2020: Our work with Anming Zhang on comparative accesibility analysis of Chinese transportation infrastructure was accepted by the Journal of Air Transport Management.
- November 17th, 2020: We are editing a special issue in the Journal of Advanced Transportation together with Massimiliano Zanin. Topic: Complex Network Analysis of Transportation Systems. Submissions welcome! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are also guest-editing a special issue in the journal Transportmetrica B on Advances in Air Transportation Management.