We are always looking for highly-motivated students and postdocs who want to work with us! Click here!
Welcome to the group M3Nets (Multi-Modal Mobility Networks) at Beihang University!
Our focus is on developing scalable algorithms and analysis techniques for large transportation networks, with a particular focus on air transportation. Using novel data science methods, we are trying to bridge the gap between theoretical analysis (what should individual passengers be doing) and practice (what are passengers actually doing?).
- October 1st, 2018: Computers and Operations Research has accepted Weibin's study on iterative network design for hub location problems using Hubbi. Congratulations!
- September 21st, 2018: Transportation Research Part E has accepted our study on competitiveness of air taxis over Europe. Could air taxis challenge existing transportation modes successfully? Please check it out.
- September 1st, 2018: Scientific Reports has accepted our comparative study on network dismantling methods. Please check it out.
- August 22nd, 2018: The Journal of Advanced Transportation has accepted our study with Massimiliano Zanin, giving suggestions and guidelines on how to perform transportation system analysis using complex networks. Please check it out.
- July 30th, 2018: We still have slots and funding for Master/PhD students for the year 2019. If you are interested in working on the intersection of transportation and computer science, please send an email to Xiaoqian Sun!