About M3NetsWelcome to the group M3Nets (Multi-Modal Mobility Networks) at Beihang University!
The major interest of our group is in the development of efficient and scalable algorithms and analysis techniques for large transportation networks. Our ultimate goal is to contribute to the design of pervasive, intelligent, and efficient cyber-physical infrastructure systems. Relevant research topics include, but are not limited to, network design, machine learning, big data, and complex network science.
- February 10th, 2022: We have just uploaded two preprints to SSRN:
The first preprint is a continuation of our JATM survey on COVID-19 and its impact on aviation, covering the scientific literature for the entire year 2021. It can be found here.
The second preprint concerns the effectiveness of flight bans under pandemic ramifications. It can be found here.
- January 20th, 2022: Xiaoqian has become an Associate Editor for the Journal of Air Transport Management.
- January 20th, 2022: Our paper STARTUPS: Founding airlines during COVID-19 - a hopeless endeavor or an ample opportunity for a better aviation system? has been accepted by the journal Transport Policy.
- January 4th, 2022: Our paper Air transportation as a puzzle piece of COVID-19 in Africa? has been accepted by the journal Research in Transportation Business & Management.
- October 16th, 2021: Our paper Efficient Network Dismantling Through Genetic Algorithms has been accepted by the journal Soft Computing.
- October 12th, 2021: Our paper From Random Failures to Targeted Attacks in Network Dismantling has been accepted by the journal Reliability Engineering and System Safety.
- September 15th, 2021: Our paper on Technological and Educational Challenges Towards Pandemic-Resilient Aviation has been accepted by the journal Transport Policy.