About M3NetsWelcome to the group M3Nets (Multi-Modal Mobility Networks) at Beihang University!
The major interest of our group is in the development of efficient and scalable algorithms and analysis techniques for large transportation networks. Our ultimate goal is to contribute to the design of pervasive, intelligent, and efficient cyber-physical infrastructure systems. Relevant research topics include, but are not limited to, network design, machine learning, big data, and complex network science.
- September 15th, 2021: Our paper on Technological and Educational Challenges Towards Pandemic-Resilient Aviation has been accepted by the journal Transport Policy.
- August 11th, 2021: Our paper on Delayed reaction towards emerging COVID-19 variants of concern: Does history repeat itself? has been accepted by the journal Transportation Research Part A-Policy and Practice.
- July 29th, 2021: Our comparative study Towards a Reference Experimental Benchmark for Solving Hub Location Problems has been accepted by the journal Transportation Science.
- June 25th, 2021: Our policy framework Vaccination Passports: Challenges for a Future of Air Transportation has been accepted by the journal Transport Policy.
- May 19th, 2021: Weibin's work on Capacitated Air/Rail Hub Location Problem with Uncertainty: A Model, Efficient Solution Algorithm, and Case Study was accepted by IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- May 12th, 2021: Our work on TLQP: Early-stage Transportation Lock-down and Quarantine Problem was accepted by Transportation Research Part C: Methodological.
- May 3rd, 2021: Yifan's work on Airline Integrated Robust Scheduling with a Variable Neighborhood Search based Heuristic was accepted by Transportation Research Part B: Methodological. Congratulations!