We are always looking for highly-motivated students and postdocs who want to work with us! Click here!
Weibin Dai (戴伟斌)
I am a PhD student at Beihang University since September 2015. Before that, I have received my bachelor degree in Mathematics from Beihang University in July 2015. In my current research, I am mostly interested in intractable transportation problems, such as hub location problems and multi-commodity flow problems. My research is published in venues such as CICTP2016, CCC2016 and Chinese journal of aeronautics.
- W. Dai, J. Zhang and X. Sun. On solving multi-commodity flow problems: An experimental evaluation. CHINESE J AERONAUT 30(4), 1481-1492, 2017, IF=1.614 (SCI Q1), DOI, BIB, PREPRINT
- X. Sun, W. Dai, Y. Zhang and S. Wandelt. Finding p-Hub Median Locations: An Empirical Study on Problems and Solution Techniques. J ADV TRANSPORT, Article ID 9387302, 2017, IF=1.102 (SCI Q3), DOI, BIB, PREPRINT
- W. Dai, J. Zhang, X. Sun and S. Wandelt. General contraction method for uncapacitated single allocation p-hub median problems. 2017 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI), 2017, EI, DOI, BIB, PREPRINT
- Y. Xu, W. Dai, X. Sun and S. Wandelt. Improved benders decomposition for capacitated hub location problem with incomplete hub networks. 2017 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI), 2017, EI, DOI, BIB, PREPRINT
- W. Dai, X. Sun and S. Wandelt. Finding feasible solutions for multi-commodity flow problems. 35th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), 2016, EI, DOI, BIB, PREPRINT
- W. Dai, J. Zhang, X. Sun and S. W. . Node Dependency in Multi-Commodity Flow Problem with Applications to Transportation Networks. Proceedings of 16th COTA International Conference of Transportation Professionals, 2016, EI, DOI, BIB, PREPRINT